Established as a 501(c)3 in 1990 by a small group of concerned community leaders, LEAF has been serving the students and parents in Lake and Geauga county for more than 29 years. Advisors provide services in high schools and the LEAF Resource Center.
LEAF provides the information, inspiration, and motivation for students to navigate the education process beyond high school.
LEAF provides college access services to Lake and Geauga residents, and families at the high schools with which we contract our services that are interested in enrolling in four-year universities, community colleges, and career technical programs.
Our programs offer:
- Financial aid advising and resources
- College advising and resources
- Career advising and opportunities research
- Scholarship research services
- LEAF and Community Scholarships
- The Umbrella Project Fine Arts/Engineering Project